Many of our clients may be aware that COVID-19 cases have appeared in several of BodySpec’s operating regions.
As a company committed to helping people improve their health, we are also committed to ensuring that clients and BodySpec team members alike can interact in a safe, healthy environment when receiving BodySpec services. As members of our local communities, we also believe that we have a duty to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
We wanted to share some of the steps that we are taking to do so.
- At this time, all operations in California are suspended in compliance with local government orders. We maintain very limited, short scan events in Seattle and Austin.
- To reduce the duration of time spent in close interpersonal contact, all clients will be required to set up a phone conversation about their scan or test results, rather than an in-person consultation.
- We have enhanced our general daily cleaning procedures. In addition to disinfecting our equipment between each client as we have always done, we will be performing additional cleaning procedures aimed to disinfect all facilities, mobile and storefront, at the end of each day.
- Our staff have been provided with disposable gloves and masks. We are encouraging them to refrain from unnecessary physical contact, such as handshaking. Please note that some physical contact may still be required for proper scan positioning.
- We are reaching out to all clients prior to their appointments to remind them to stay home if they feel ill. This is a policy that also applies to our staff members.
- We also wanted to remind clients about our flexible appointment rescheduling policies. BodySpec clients can reschedule their appointments with no cost as long as you email or call us prior to your confirmed appointment time. If it is more than 24 hours before your appointment, you can cancel and reschedule yourself on the BodySpec website.
- We have discontinued VO2 testing, due to the nature of the test for prolonged exposure to bodily fluids.
Most importantly, our team is staying informed and up to date on the development of COVID-19, especially in our service. Our response continues to evolve accordingly, and we will keep clients up to date on any changes.
We appreciate your understanding, and your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.