BodySpec provides affordable access to advanced medical technology for professional athletes, corporations, and health-conscious individuals who want to achieve peak physical fitness or prevent diseases and conditions such as obesity, bone disease, and heart disease.
Currently, we provide high-end fitness assessments in Los Angeles, Orange County, and the San Francisco Bay Area. We operate out of mobile vehicles in both Northern and Southern California, as well as a physical storefront in West Los Angeles. We are a fast-growing company with a dynamic event calendar, so flexibility in work schedule is a must.
The Radiologic Technologist role will be primarily responsible for performing full body composition scans using a DXA scanner. The ideal candidate will appreciate the benefits of fitness and nutrition, and will have a strong background working in radiology. Since the position requires considerable interaction with clients, he or she would also be personable and adept at relationship building and management.
This individual will be reporting directly to the company's founding partners. Body composition scans and reviews will take place at BodySpec's various scanning locations.
- Perform body composition scans for clients on the BodySpec truck. Maintain professional client interaction, welcoming clients and answering questions.
- Manage reports and file uploading after every scan event.
- Manage the deployment of the BodySpec vehicle to customer locations. Assist in resolving vehicle and BodySpec system related issues as they arise. Execute and improve upon operating procedures for excellent service delivery and a great customer experience.
- Setup event site, to include preparing the interior of the BodySpec vehicle so it is clean, organized, and comfortable. This also includes assisting with the outdoor setup.
- Must be certified to operate DXA scanner.
- 1-3 years of experience or background in a position working with X-Ray equipment is preferred.
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with a variety of personalities.
- A self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Experience driving large vehicles preferred. No CDL required.
- Full-Time and Part-Time in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Part-Time in Los Angeles, CA.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Radiologic Technologist". Please specify which geographical region you are interested in.
Copyright 2013-2017 Absolute Health & Performance LLC dba BodySpec. All rights reserved.