To help reduce the risk of COVID-19, BodySpec will be taking several precautionary steps at our stores and vans. We ask for your cooperation to help keep everyone safe.
These procedures have been developed with the input of our medical supervisors in each region, as well as our team.
Here’s what to expect:
- We will require all clients to wear a mask or face covering to their BodySpec appointment. If you do not wear a face covering, you will be asked to reschedule. Wearing your mask will not affect your results - see our blog post about when we scanned an N95 mask.
- Our storefront restrooms will be closed to clients. This is because at this time, we do not have the ability to consistently disinfect all restroom surfaces between each use. Please come wearing the clothes you'd like to scan in.
- A BodySpec employee will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer before you enter the van or storefront. If you refuse a temperature check, or your temperature is abnormally high, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If possible, please wait in your vehicle until the time of your appointment. If you need to stand outside the van or storefront, please stay at least 6 feet away from others and observe social distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of clients inside our storefront to 3 at a time, max. You'll be directed to specific places to wait, to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- BodySpec technicians will be verbally instructing you on scan positioning, with contact kept to a minimum.
- You will still receive an email with your PDF results promptly, but you will not receive a printed scan report or folder.
- You will also be asked to set up a remote phone consultation instead of an in-person consultation.
- We may keep van doors open in order to facilitate airflow.
- All shared equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between clients. Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will also happen after each scan day.
- Storefronts will not run RMR or VO2 tests until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and help in keeping everyone safe and healthy.